Study Permit

>Study Permit
Study Permit2020-01-17T10:42:36+00:00

Study Permit

In order to apply for a Canadian Study Permit, you will need a letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution.

You must also meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. This includes showing that you will depart Canada at the end of your studies, and providing evidence of financial support for the duration of your course if your studies will be less than a year, or showing proof of financial support for the first year of your studies if your studies will be more than a year.

You have to be law-abiding and have no criminal record, and you must not be a risk to the security of Canada.

A medical examination may be required, and conditions can be imposed on the Study Permit.

For further information, please contact Tamas Immigration. We will be happy to assist with advice on additional visa criteria, and how that applies to your particular circumstances. You can also learn more about your visa options and how to meet Canadian visa and immigration requirements.

Start your immigration journey with the support of an experienced Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant.

We are passionate about helping you make your Canadian temporary visa application or plans for permanent immigration a success.